up in the air 经典台词欣赏
克鲁尼:
你是否有过和一个人对望时
仿佛他可以看透你的灵魂
而整个世界在那一刹那安静了
安娜:当然有过
克鲁尼:可我没有过
上下文:
有过去找她的打算吗 Thinking of going to see her?
我们的关系还没到那个份儿上 We don’t really have that kind of relationship.
就在那边吧 Try it over there.
那你们关系是什么样的 What erm… kind of relationship do you have?
就是 很随性的 Well, you know…casual.
很特别嘛 Sounds pretty special.
适合我们就行了 It works for us.
你觉得你们会有未来吗 Don’t you think there’s a future there?
我没想过这个 你怎么了 I never really thought about it. What’s going on here?
-真的从没想过吗 -没有 - Really never thought about it? – No.
你怎么能没想过呢 How can you not think about that?
你就从没想过 How does it not even cross your mind that
和某人共度余生吗 you might want a future with someone?
很简单 It’s simple. You know that moment
你是否有过和一个人对望时 when you look into somebody’s eyes
仿佛他可以看透你的灵魂 and you can feel them staring into your soul and
而整个世界在那一刹那安静了 the whole world goes quiet just for a second?
当然有过 Yes.
可我没有过 Right. Well, I don’t.
你真是个混蛋 You’re an asshole.
